Vacancy Head of Operation
Role: Head of Operation
Reporting: The President
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: Competitive based on Experience
Job Locations: Lagos
Qualifications and Requirements
- BSc degree or its equivalent in any reliable institution
- Minimum of 6 years working experience in a Microfinance bank/large cooperative with 3 years work experience as Head of Operation.
- Supervise and coordinate all operations within the bank to ensure seamless running of operations with optimum service delivery to customers.
- Oversee the movement of cash in and out of the MFI.
- Ensure that cash management within the Bank is in line with the MFI -wide policies and procedures.
- Oversee the administrative and financial operations of the Bank.
- Certify all accounts opened by the customer relations officer.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on the day-to-day activities of the MFI.
Qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
using POSITION as subject of the mail.