Vacancy for Procurement & Bid Tendering Manager and Business Development Manager
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!
An organization base in Lagos with multi-range services in the following areas, Marine Transportation Support Services; Equipment Supply Services – Supply, Installation and Maintenance of Oilfield Equipment and Devices; Minor Civil & Mechanical Maintenance Services; Pipeline Inspection Services; Petroleum Product Haulage; Protocol & logistics Service requires qualified candidates to fill the following positions.
Position: PROCUREMENT AND BID TENDERING OFFICER
• Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
• Prepare and submit bids and tenders received from clients
• Preparation of cost analysis to monitor monthly and annual performance of RFQs and tenders received
• Prepare statistical analysis indicating the P&L for RFQs and tenders pre-submission for management approval
• Undertakes data analysis, identifies, and investigates variations in costing
• Conformity checks on the required specifications and drawings for materials specified in RFQ’s and PO’s
• Develops and maintains databases to monitor contracts and PO’s won
• Sourcing for suppliers and OEMs
• Ensure that all import activities and shipping documentation are transacted and updated
• Ensure key performance indicators are reported and followed up. Prepare periodic shipping activity reports in line with company rules
• Negotiate pricing on bids and tenders submitted
• Ensure adequate record keeping of customs documents, notices, government regulatory documents such as DPR, NCEC, and documentation of other third parties.
• Minimum of 2.1 in Engineering and or social sciences
• Minimum of 3 years cognate experience which includes in-depth knowledge
• Negotiating and adaptability skills with strong analytical and statistical skills
• A team player with high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Candidates must reside in Lagos
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
• Ensuring company’s growth objective are attained, articulating new business development opportunities, and identifying, negotiating, and managing relationships with technical partners in line with corporate goals
• Develop and articulate business plans to accomplish the organisation’s business goals.
• Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to penetrate and get new accounts. This includes preparation of presentations and tenders.
• Identify, evaluate, and develop new business opportunities and feasibility reports supporting growth based on intelligence.
• Responsible for developing business with key clients in upstream, midstream, downstream and petrochemical sectors.
• Lead the formulation, execution and monitoring of company’s business development, market penetration strategies and plans for enhancing business growth and revenue.
• Develop and maintaining client portfolios
• Monitor company performance against agreed business targets implemented and ensure targets are met
• Assist in the preparation of bids/proposals for prospective contracts
• An Engineering degree (Mechanical, Petroleum, Civil, and Electrical engineering)
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience
• Good personal and adaptability skills
• Ability to work and deliver under pressure
• Strong work ethic and innovative
• Strong business knowledge and experience interpreting financial data
• Ability to effectively research new markets
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Analytical and details-oriented
• Strong negotiation skills, decision-making and leadership skills
• Advance time management and organizational skills
• Capability of patronizing and delegating responsibilities
• A familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite
• Candidates must reside in Lagos.
Qualified candidates should send his/her updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th July 2022
Subject of the mail eg LAGOS/PBTO/011 for Procurement and Bid Officer and LAGOS/BDM/012 for Business Development Officer