Vacancy for Private Banking Officer (PBO)
A leading MFB in Nigeria with headquarters in Abuja and a balance sheet size of over N15 billion is recruiting for the position of Private Banking Officer (PBO):
Role: Private Banking Officer (PBO)
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Locations: Abuja and Lagos
- Aid customers in opening, managing and optimizing their bank accounts and other products.
- Open leads and provide advisory services for clients regarding available financial services
- Deposit mobilization and portfolio management
- Resolve issues regarding customer accounts.
- Manage subordinates and other administrative duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc or HND in any field.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a commercial bank or Financial Investment Institution.
- Must have a sizable sitting cabal and or a robust customer base within the location.
- Good customer-network within Abuja, Lagos, and its environs added advantage.
- Must have experience managing a department or group of people within the banking sector.
- Should have experience managing or attending to high-network individuals and managing their funds.
candidates should forward their updated CVs to
Use Position and Location as SUBJECT of mail
Deadline 2 weeks from the date of the advert.