Vacancy for Personal Assistant
A first class technology driven Investment Company with international affiliation is in need of a Personal Assistant to work directly with the CEO, for immediate employment.
- Maintaining executive appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travels.
- Documenting minutes of meetings where appropriate.
- Booking and arranging travels, transport and accommodation
- Conducting research and developing presentations for the CEO on various areas as assigned.
- Providing Administrative support for the effective running of the Office.
- Reminding the CEO of important tasks and deadlines.
- Ensuring necessary records are maintained that can readily provide current, accurate and accessible information.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems; supervising all the activities around and relating to the CEO.
First degree in Business Administration, Economics, Management, Secretariat Administration or other related fields.
Minimum of 10 years work experience with at least 4 years as Personal or Executive Assistant
- Candidate should have a good international profile, proven experience, should be a Youth development-centric person.
- Must have multi-tasking skills.
- Should have worked with HNIs.
- Adaptable & a fast learner.
- Microsoft Office Tools proficient.
- Knowledge of the IT or the financial industry is an advantage.
- Salary: N200k – N250k monthly
- Bonuses: given on performance.
For details click:
Only qualified candidates should apply to email@example.com
Candidate should send CV in word or PDF format
Application closes 1st of July