Vacancy for Internal Control and Audit
Role: Internal Control and Audit
Reporting: The President
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: Competitive based on Experience
Job Locations: Lagos
Qualifications and Requirements
- BSc degree in Accounting or Finance from any reliable institution
- Be a member of ICAN/ACCA/CIA added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years of working experience in audit and/or internal control functions in a large cooperative society /microfinance bank/Institution
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules, and regulations
- Conduct risk assessment of assigned department or functional area in established/required timeline
- Establish risk-based audit programs
- Perform and report monthly balance sheet accounts reconciliation reviews
- Perform and report monthly review of key financial and operational controls
- Carry out and report on ethics-related cases and other investigations as instructed by management
- Evaluate compliance with existing policies and procedures, identifying and proposing modifications as needed.
- Identify areas of strengths and weaknesses and engage in continuous education of staff development and operational best practices.
Qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to email@example.com
using POSITION as subject of the mail.