Vacancy for Human Resource Officer
An MFI with a balance sheet size of over N3b transiting to an MFB is looking to hire an experienced HR manager and Internal Control Officer.
HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organize HR office operations ensuring compliance with Creative and client HR rules and regulations;
- Coordinate the full-cycle recruitment process including approval of job descriptions, advertisement of vacancies, and review of applicants, scheduling and conducting interviews.
- Onboarding/orientation of new project hires;
- Coordinate the performance evaluation process;
- Responsible for coordinating staff training and establishing staff development plans
- Provide oversight related to the updating of personnel files and other related HR documents including employment agreements, amendments, time sheets, calendar holidays and leaves;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Any relevant HR related degree.
- At least 4 years of general work experience, and at least 2+ years of specific experience related to the position.
- Relevant certifications in HR is an added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent record keeping and documentation skills;
- Familiarity with local employment law
Qualified Candidates should send their updated CVs to
on or before 18th November 2022
Subject of the mail should be the position applied