VACANCIES: DEVELOPMENT/CORPORATE FINANCE MANAGERS
VACNACIES: DEVELOPEMENT/CORPORATE FINANCE MANAGERS
Our client a one of the best run MFBs in Nigeria is looking for candidates to fill the above vacancies. The managers will be saddled with the responsibility of supporting the Strategic team in coordinating the structured finance and capital raise activities of the organization.
Key Responsibilities Will be as Follows:
- Establish relationships with Tax accounting firms and Rating agencies as regards getting their professional opinion and other engagements with the Bank.
- Prepare/Review Offer Documents – Information Memorandum and Investor Presentation.
- Preparing write-ups on (where applicable) of the institution’s Philosophy, Credit Process, Loan Administration Process with diagrams (where applicable) etc.
- Organizing a list of potential institutions (foreign partners, development finance institutions etc.) that can provide a 364 day and above liquidity back-stop facility
- Establish relationships with Corporate/Foreign investment partners
- Setup funding conduit with development agencies/bulk funding partners
- Initiates and coordinates the development of the long-term plans by facilitating General Management workshops to review corporate strategy, in terms of the Corporate Strategy map
- Coordinates the development of the Five Years Business Plan and the Corporate Balanced Scorecards
- Representative for Corporate Strategy and Performance Management at the Board Advisory Committee
- Provides professional advice on economic analysis and other studies for all projects and activities
- Perform Corporate Finance functions; financial ratio analysis, cash management, financial forecasting and investment analysis
- Ensures reporting of the performance against KPIs, by issuing weekly and monthly reports to Shareholders, Senior Management and general workforce
The ideal candidate will have the below skills and experience:
- A financial related professional pathway such as ICAN, CFA, CIMA, CRM, FRM
- Minimum 7 – 5 years experience in corporate planning, strategy, investments, or financial analysis of which 2 years minimum participation in fund raise activities (bonds, notes, securitization etc) within financial sector
- Understanding of the over-the-counter (OTC) financial market, money market securities and strong organizational ability.
- Good influencing skills, coordination and negotiation skills, internet research skills, flexibility and excellent interpersonal skills
- High degree of confidentiality and professionalism and proven ability to deliver high quality customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication, customer service, and data entry skills.
- Mastery of MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Power Point, etc
- Professional, enthusiastic attitude, team player with good business/report writing and presentation skills
- Project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors.
Salary is attractive, well above the industry rate
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES should apply by sending their applications and up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Application closes 15 January 2021.
USE: D/CFE001 as subject of the mail.