Vacancy for Personal Banking Officers
A leading MFB in Nigeria with headquarters in Abuja and a balance sheet size of over N15 billion is recruiting Personal Banking Officers (PBOs)
• Aid customers in opening, managing and optimizing their bank accounts and other products.
• Open leads and provide advisory services for clients regarding available financial services
• Deposit mobilization and portfolio management
• Resolve issues regarding customer accounts.
• Manage subordinates and other administrative duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• B.Sc or HND in any field.
• Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a commercial bank or Financial Investment Institution.
• Must have a sizable sitting cabal
• Good customer base/network within Abuja and environs added advantage
• Basic understanding of retail banking products and services
• Working knowledge of MS Office software is required; knowledge of banking software is an asset.
Qualified candidates should forward their updated CVs to
Subject of the mail: PBO/ABJ
Deadline: 2 Weeks from date of advert