VACANCY!!! VACANCY!!! VACANCY!!!
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT The position for an ICT Administrator exist in a foremost Agricultural leasing company in Abuja. Roles and Responsibilities
- Proficient in Office 365 applications, such as OneDrive, SharePoint, Power Automate, Power Apps, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Proficient in Google Suite applications, such as Gmail, Drive, Forms, Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Develop applications for real time monitoring of equipment. E.g locations, performance, user, fuel consumption etc.
- Sound knowledge of website management and proficient in graphic designs.
- Maintenance of database programs and consistent analyses of the company’s computer systems, manage the upgrade and installation of new hardware and software to determine if existing components meet the company’s need.
- Responsible for determining the format and features of the organisation website to maximize clarity and ease of navigation for customers.
- Plan, coordinate and implement network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware
- Collating, reviewing, and Updating project dashboards with raw data from the technical department for all active project platforms and create various content types (videos, articles, infographics) with relevant tone and style, adhering to the respective style guides.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations and promote content for social networks and monitor engagements.
- Incorporate blog and social media posts in both websites and social media platforms like Facebook or LinkedIn.
- Degree in a related field: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information System Management.
- Advanced degree in related field will be an advantage
- At least, 5 years’ experience working in a similar position currently or previously, either as an IT Administrator or Data Analyst or Technical Support.